Yabancı dil (İngilizce) öğrenme sürecime/sürecimize katkı sağlaması için başlattığım My English Stories’in ikinci bölümüne hoş geldiniz 💫
Bu sefer, hikâyede geçen 10 kelimeyi siz seçtiniz 🌿
İşte İnstagram hikâyemde soru-cevap kutucuğuna bıraktığınız o kelimeler :
Ben de aralarından 10 tanesi ile (fazladan iki tane daha var) sıfırdan bir hikâye yazdım. Siz de bu hikâyeyi çevirebilir, sesli okuyabilir ya da aynı kelimelerle bambaşka bir hikâye yazabilirsiniz. (Dil öğrenmek, sabır ister. Pratik yapa yapa, zamanla gelişecek.)
Hikâyede geçen 10 kelime :
• Sunrise : Gün doğumu • Flawless : Kusursuz • Corduroy : Kumaş Pantolon
• Laugh : Gülmek • Dream : Hayal • Congratulations : Tebrikler • Usually : Genellikle
• Extraterrestrial : Dünya dışı • Together : Birlikte • Love : Aşk / Sevgi
SHE SAİD ‘YES’
Tim was so nervous and talking to himself. “I should call her now. I have to do this anymore. Okay, I’m calm.” Then, he called his girlfriend.
– Heey Juliet, What are you doing ?
+ Oh, Tim ! I am so bored, and studying. You know, I won’t graduate if I can’t pass this Project course, so I’m a little nervous.
– Yeah, me too.
+ Are you nervous ? Why ? (She is laughing.) You already graduated, even working in an office.
– Umm, I know, I know but.. Anyway. I’ll tell you something.
+ Okay, I’m listening..
– Tomorrow is a very important day. Because it will be lunar eclipse. Moreover, This is not an ordinary lunar eclipse.
+ Oh, come on Tim ! You can’t be serious.
– Juliet, please listen !
– It will be a flawless lunar eclipse tomorrow morning.
+ In the morning ? Lunar eclipses usually occur in the evening.
– I did say this lunar eclipse it isn’t ordinary, Juliet. İt is really important. You trust me. But it’s a little early.
+ What time ?
– We have to get out at 06:30.
+ Ooh, It is soooo early. My darling, I love you so much but you know I’m studying a lot, and tired.
– Juliet, I promise you. You’ll have the best time of your life.
+ Really ?
– Yes Juliet, yes and yes..
+ Okay Tim, I’ll come with you.
…. bye darling, I love you.
…. bye my darling, I love you too.
Tim’s relieved when they’re done talking. He opened his wardrobe and started talking to himself again. “Is it a corduroy or jean ?”
Tomorrow Morning – 05.50
Tim texted to friends : “Is everything ready?” Then he went to Juliet’s home and wait her. Juliet came in and went got in Tim’s car.
+Good morning darling. Are you excited for lunar eclipse ?(she is laughing)
– Good morning darliiing, yeah I’m so excited.
+ I hope it’s not crowded.
– I hope (he is laughing)
– Yeah, we came. (He parking the car.)
+ Tim ? There’s nobody here.
– I know. Because today is a our special day.
+ Today ? Special day ?
– Yeah, follow me. (They got out off the car.)
Tim held Juliet’s hand and he took her to the beach. She said “Why are we here? No lunar eclipse? ” Tim only said “No, but there’s something more important.” Juliet was surprised and nervous. She said “What Tim ! What ?” Tim started tell…
– Juliet… We met five years ago. I’ve been a happy man every year with you. Look at the sky. What a wonderful sunrise… You born too into my life like this sun. I love you so much. We had a lot of dreams for five years. Do you remember ? One of our dreams was to wake up together every new day. Now, the sun’s coming up and we will be start a new day. I want to wake up with you every morning, Juliet ! Yes, I’m not Romeo, but our love is immortal like them. If one day extraterrestrial creatures want to kidnap us, and if you’re with me, I go everywhere with you. I love you Juliet. I love you so much… Will you marry me ?
Tim pulled a ring out of his pocket. Juliet was shocked. She looked at Tim and started crying.
+ Yes Tim ! Yeees. I love you.
Then they hugged each other, and 10 people (their friends) yelled “She said yeees“. When Juliet saw their friends, she was so surprised. One of their friends said “Congratulations my friends ! But when did you grow up ? Now you’re getting married. I guess, I’ll cry too.”
After that, they sent a wish balloon to the sky. Everyone was very happy. The sun was born and a new day began…
AUTHOR : Ece ÖZER
Bir sonraki yazıda görüşmek üzere, hoş kalın,